Swing Set Services
Backyard Playworld has sold and installed thousands of quality redwood and cedar play sets in Omaha, Lincoln, and the surrounding
areas in Nebraska and Iowa. As kids grow up, we often get calls from parents wanting to replace their play set with a trampoline,
basketball goal, or another product we sell. Since Backyard Playworld is not a “one-stop” shop, we have a vested interested in continuing
to help our past, present, and future customers.
Through many years of business, we have learned that customers need help in selling, staining, repairing, moving, and updating their play
set. Listed below are the most common areas we get questions, comments, or concerns about. If you don’t find what you are looking for please
give us a call or email.
Summary of our services:
- Selling your swing set
- Buying a used swing set
- Moving a swing set
- Staining or repairing a swing set
- New playset installation
Things you should know when selling your swing set
- We suggest have a small gallery of pictures available to email to a potential buyer. The better prepared you, the seller, and the
buyer are, the easier the transaction will be.
- Size: It is wise to have the dimensions of your play set on hand as the last thing you want is to sell your play set and then
realize it won’t fit in the buyers yard.
- What is a fair price? Selling a play set is not like selling a car, there is no “Blue Book” value. Our best advice to offer is
this: A quality used redwood or cedar play set purchased from us is always a better option than something bought at a mass merchant
or toy store. Feel free to call us for suggestions.
- Your warranty DOES NOT transfer; however, before you sell it we can make a service call to your home if there is anything needing repairs.
Things you should know when purchasing a used swing set
- What you are buying is “AS-IS”.
- There is NO warranty. Lifetime warranty stays with the original owner only.
- Always, always see first hand the play set before giving any money or deposit.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or to compare the price of the used set versus a new one.
Call 402.392.1869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about our services!
Moving a swing set?
- Backyard Playworld provides a service to move play sets. It is more difficult then you think! Let us do the work, we are the experts!
- What if the swing set is not from Backyard Playworld? We move other brand of swings sets including Rainbow sets. A picture is required prior to moving set.
What if the set I sell or buy needs to be re-stained or fixed?
- Backyard Playworld also can re-stain the set and perform maintenance on it too. We have a huge parts inventory and can get any part you may
need no matter how old the set.
Sign Up for Exclusive Specials!